Engineered with purpose
A biomaterial engineered to mimic, and be replaced by, ligament tissue.
Purpose-designed with to be capable of quickly integrating with and ultimately replaced by type-1collagen.
An efficient system and technique specifically built for ankle stabilization.
Provides strength similar to an intact ATFL, and appropriate elasticity to support motion without constraining it.
3.85 x 17mm PEEK Anchor (x2)
0.5 x 8cm FLEXBAND Plus Angled
3.85mm Cannulated Drill Bit
1.4mm Guide Wire (x2)
3.85 x 17mm PEEK Anchor
Blue Passing Cap
P/N 61018 (Individual 3.85mm Drill Bit)
3.85mm Solid Pilot Tip Drill Bit
3.5 x 12mm PEEK Suture Anchor
30" USP 0 White Suture w/ CT-2 Needles
30" USP 0 White/Blue Suture w/ CT-2 Needles
P/N 61016 (Drill Bit and Guide for ATL Suture Anchor)
2.5mm Drill Bit
2.5mm Drill Guide
To Learn More about Artelon's Core technology, Visit Us @
1. Data on File. 1015733A A Histological Evaluation of the Artelon Augmented Device ACL
2. Liljensten et al. J Mater Sci Mater Med. 2002 Apr; 13(4): 351-9
3. Waldrop et al. AM J Sports Med. 2012 Nov; 40(11): 2590-6
4. Data on File. TR-061 Artelon Tissue Reinforcement Implant Tensile Testing
5. De Asla et al. J Orthop Surg Res. 2009; 4:7